6th gen Accord Decal pics

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
he should be, i think hes got a crapton of silver ones left over. i do remember reading sometime that i could get a new set sent out to me, since the break in happened like the week after i got my stickers, and i got an empty window now open for free "plugging" haha.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
he should be, i think hes got a crapton of silver ones left over. i do remember reading sometime that i could get a new set sent out to me, since the break in happened like the week after i got my stickers, and i got an empty window now open for free "plugging" haha.

Hey i was just trying to be a nice guy lol

Yeah I've still got'em. I'll always be "taking orders" lol, so no worries about missing out or anything

acrod99

Reaction score
I've got mine on my front lip-i'll post a pic sometime soon. (it looked ill right below the intercooler)

acrod99

Reaction score
I know-it's dirty, and there's no more intercooler, but i put the pic up anyway.
img1794s0qv.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i want white ones again!!! haha, i still have my AEM and 6thgen stickers on my other window that wasnt broken from the break in. so yea, i have 2 stickers on one side, and none on the other, haha. theyll be the only stickers on when i get new ones, but i still gotta rep somehow, haha.

Back