Took a Photography Class....(56K warning)

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
nice job man....just level out your horizons in that one water picture...and when using a large aperture choose a subject..in the first picture it is hard to tell what is supposed to be in focus and why....IMO the first picture would be better with a deeper depth of field..

and for the pic of the rusty bike...you should have moved it so the sun wouldn't be pointing directly at the camera....it makes the bike look backlit....and it's hard to tell what it is...

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. I'm kinda new to the whole photography thing, and as I learn more, I think I'm gonna get a nice camera with my next paycheck. This was our first really big project, with many more to come, so I'll try to post some more later on. Maybe you guys will see an improvement.

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
Sorry to jack this but I was wondering if any of you have an above average photo program that I could download or you could give me some info about.

Virtuosity0021

Reaction score
Looks awesome. Pics 3&5 are the best IMO. However, like dinzdale said, the sun flare in #2 detracts me from it. Just my opinion though. Overall, awesome pics.

Back