New 50mm f1.8 lens

Virtuosity0021

Reaction score
Daaaaaaamn....those are awesome pics! I like how you can see the room from the eye.

Twobit

Reaction score
:-D You got it. Back to the glass quality, what would you suggest for say a 30-50 yard range with sharp quality? I suppose the 75-300 quality is fairly sub-par for my photographic needs. When summer or even spring comes around my friends and I are ALWAYS down the beach so when we are, it's usually time to hit the water and go boardin, or surfin so I need a good ranged lens with good quality. Let me know guys

Also yeah, I didn't notice that I had the room through my dogs eye, I put the contrast up and it came to! Its great, gota love CS2!

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
Twobit said:
:-D You got it. Back to the glass quality, what would you suggest for say a 30-50 yard range with sharp quality? I suppose the 75-300 quality is fairly sub-par for my photographic needs. When summer or even spring comes around my friends and I are ALWAYS down the beach so when we are, it's usually time to hit the water and go boardin, or surfin so I need a good ranged lens with good quality. Let me know guys

Also yeah, I didn't notice that I had the room through my dogs eye, I put the contrast up and it came to! Its great, gota love CS2!

with Canon lenses the only one for under $1500 is gonna be the 70-200. Any sharp glass by Canon with a focal length longer than that is gonna be really expensive...you may be able to save some if you go to Sigma...may even be able to use the 80-300 or 100-400...look under the equipment reviews on Accessphoto and Photography-on-the.net for some of the Sigma lens reviews...it seems to be hit and miss on sharpness...but expect to shell out around $800-$1200 at least...

Back