What the hell... criticize me

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
These are old, but the much-requested photography section is dead, so I figured I'd post up some anyways. Feel free to bitch me out, I want to be better. Shot with a Canon SD200 digi elph. I'll mess around the next few days probably and maybe upload some more sometime

1.jpg

12.jpg

15.jpg

bahama%20house.jpg

boats.jpg

my sisters on the cruise last spring
sisters.jpg

my favorite nature shot
14.jpg

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
also i realize that #5 is grainy, which sucks, because i like that picture, but none of these were taken with a tripod, and it was dark, so i had to crank the iso to get a pic

silencer

Reaction score
I think #1 is a little too dark...maybe lighten up a little bit with ps will help
and I like #7 a lot too. how did you do it?

Twobit

Reaction score
3 needs a crop so you don't get the telephone pole and stuff... I imagine you were going for that side road? Try croppin it so it is just the road

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
thanks guys.. #7 was shot with the panoramic function on my camera... basically take a few pictures, and then the canon software stitches them together. then sometimes there are lines were they weres stitched though so it usually needs cleaned up in PS

#1 was taken at like 3am on a camping trip... i kind of like the contrast between the fire sparks & everything else, but I'll try lightening it and see how it looks. Same with #3, at the time I thought having the telephone pole in the pic would give it something extra but now looking at it, it does kind of through the composition off

acrod99, criticize fool.

acrod99

Reaction score
Haha ok-too much sky in #4 (nothing happening up there, the water's much more interresting), and i think cropping out all the powerlines from #3, like use the lines as cropping points, that may look better.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
#2 is cool... looks kinda like our manly speciments :D man, i'd like to post my pix.. well, maybe next week after i get my thesis presentation done :(

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i like em all, i like #1 a lot too. yea, this photo section is a little dead, but i bet that once it starts getting warmer, people will start to take more pics. i know late march/early april im gonna try to get some, on some nice days/nights.

Back