604ACCORDS 98 Sedan

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Not yet, I'm in the progress of packing up my house I'm going to move to Cloverdale/Langley, I'm super busy the car is kind of on hold. I'm going with the Depo wideband once I get it all ordered and installed then I can tell you.

Finish your move. We can only live vicariously thru you, and what you've done to this car over the years. :) I love what you've done to it. :GetMoney: I just don't have the extra cash laying around to make mine like yours. Plus, the roads and RR crossings are way too rough to go as low as you are. It's just a fact of life around here. Not only do we have crappy roads, but we also deal with salt. You can drop it some, but in my case, everything has settled/ worn into place, and the ride height is ok for me and what I'm doing with my Accord.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Finally got a chance to screw with the car for a bit, so I did the valve cover and painted my brembos. Super happy with how the valve cover came out for a spray can job, I have a fantastic spray can clear I get from my brothers work.
Calipers still need to be clear coated.

Base coat for valve cover

final product

Calipers

phi1542

Reaction score
Finally got a chance to screw with the car for a bit, so I did the valve cover and painted my brembos. Super happy with how the valve cover came out for a spray can job, I have a fantastic spray can clear I get from my brothers work.

final product

Calipers

Damn looking really good bro! I thought you scrapped the bembos cuz they wouldnt fit

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Damn looking really good bro! I thought you scrapped the bembos cuz they wouldnt fit

I did plan on scrapping them but now I see how sexy they look I think imma head to the wreckers and grab some spare knuckles and see what I need to make them work. I painted them to sell plans might change. This car needs some camber on it.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score

final product

The valve cover turned out sweet. Nice job. :)

phi1542

Reaction score
I did plan on scrapping them but now I see how sexy they look I think imma head to the wreckers and grab some spare knuckles and see what I need to make them work. I painted them to sell plans might change. This car needs some camber on it.

do it man. I went through so much just to get my RL bbk setup and it was all worth it. they look insane on the accord and stopping power is awesome! (its a plug and play setup but i have bad luck lol)

phi1542

Reaction score
Goodies came in the mail today Led brake lights and stainless clutch line. Just need a cv shaft, slave, master and 5 spd motor mount then I'm on my way to dumping out the old auto.

where did you order the clutch line? I can't find it for our car on google haha

Back