604ACCORDS 98 Sedan

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Re: 604ACCORDS 98 Sedan ****LOWERED!! 3/11/2016**** Nitrous Install in progress!!

I hear ya on the cold, as it's damn cold here.
I could take a look between my 5th gen and 6th gen and see what the differences are (I've got a 97 with a 5 speed here to go with my 99). I think there's slightly more room on the 99 though, as they plumbed to 97 more along the firewall versus popping out in the middle and going almost straight over to the slave unit. The 5th gen seems to snake around a bunch of stuff. So if the length is the same (braided versus steel tube and flex hose), you should be good.

My one concern was the 5th gen line threading into the 6th gen master

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Re: 604ACCORDS 98 Sedan ****LOWERED!! 3/11/2016**** Nitrous Install in progress!!

My one concern was the 5th gen line threading into the 6th gen master

That I couldn't tell you, as I haven't had to mess with my 99's clutch yet. But from what I understand, mid way thru 96 or 97, Honda updated the clutch master cylinder. I don't think they changed it for the 6th gen. I suppose you could check an online Honda parts source, and see if both master cylinders have the same part number. If they do, then you're good to go.

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Got my titanium strut mount bolts today and they look sick. NRG earth ground kit on the way also led brake lights. Car is on the road in 2 weeks I can't f^(in wait. I detailed the interior just gotta wash and wax outside will throw up some pics when done. Here's the strut bolts I got

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Nice nuts. :lawl: What's the ground kit? For big 3?

Might be time to take "LOWERED!! 3/11/2016" out of the thread title? hah

phi1542

Reaction score

Agreed^ just leave the nitrous part LOL and any benefit for titanium nuts or just for looks? Also I thought you upgraded your ground wires already?

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Agreed^ just leave the nitrous part LOL and any benefit for titanium nuts or just for looks? Also I thought you upgraded your ground wires already?

I'm cleaning up the engine bay all for looks basically. The car will be in plenty of shows this summer so it's gotta look good. As for the ground kit I did upgrade some of my wires but they are 2 different colors and I wanted to upgrade my ground battery terminal also so I killed 2 birds with one stone with the nrg kit. I got it for a good deal 45 shipped that's the only reason I grabbed it.

phi1542

Reaction score

I'm cleaning up the engine bay all for looks basically. The car will be in plenty of shows this summer so it's gotta look good. As for the ground kit I did upgrade some of my wires but they are 2 different colors and I wanted to upgrade my ground battery terminal also so I killed 2 birds with one stone with the nrg kit. I got it for a good deal 45 shipped that's the only reason I grabbed it.

Nice haha I got a VMS racing ground kit similar to that for around the same price. Came in last week but I have a yet to install it. Is it hard to install? Debating if I should tackle it myself or go to an audio shop and have them do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Nice haha I got a VMS racing ground kit similar to that for around the same price. Came in last week but I have a yet to install it. Is it hard to install? Debating if I should tackle it myself or go to an audio shop and have them do it

Dude its easy!! Connect one lead to ground and disperse the rest of the wires threw out your engine bay. Just undo a nut or bolt and connect the lead to it. Example one lead to strut bolts one to a bolt on the trans one to the engine somewhere (away from header) one on the body ect ect... when I get mine I can send detailed pics if you want unless u get it in before then

phi1542

Reaction score

Dude its easy!! Connect one lead to ground and disperse the rest of the wires threw out your engine bay. Just undo a nut or bolt and connect the lead to it. Example one lead to strut bolts one to a bolt on the trans one to the engine somewhere (away from header) one on the body ect ect... when I get mine I can send detailed pics if you want unless u get it in before then

Fasho! If you could PM me a list of connection points I should do that would be awesome! There's so many wires I only know the basic 3 lol

Back