604ACCORDS 98 Sedan

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Re: 604ACCORDS 98 Sedan (H22a/5spd swap *in progress*)

Put the summers on early due to a un repairable tire now I see how desparatly it needs to be lowered so I'm in the market for some coilovers now, I'm selling my H&R race springs looking to spend around 800 Canadian maybe Tein basics of FF1's not to sure yet.

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Picked up my Fidanza 8lb aluminum flywheel and Exedy stage 1 race clutch also got a brand new ACdelco starter. I'm not a fan of buying used mechanical parts but with the plummeting Canadian dollar its expensive to buy parts not to mention I couldn't even buy the flywheel for 200 CAD. Buddy had it in his lude for under 2000km and someone turned in front of him and u can guess what happened next.. So I got it all for 200 bucks but I had to pull it out, it makes me love my Accord even more cuz removing the trans on a 94 lude that has had a front end collision sux ***!!
Parts all still look brand new..

604ACCORD

Reaction score

So I finally started to lower it... well the back as of now the second I tightened the last lug it started to rain so I never got the fronts done. As of now the fronts are on H&R sports and the rears are on H&R race springs. I cheaped out on my shocks and bought TruHeart short stroke sport shocks until I can save for coilovers as I need the money for my failing transmission.

And it fit perfectly as RedRyder said it would!!:party52:

It doesn't look it in the pics but its raining.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Those wheels look really good. But yea with 19's the car definitely needs lowered. I've never been a huge fan of that front lip but it is working on your car I think. I kind of want that hood, but I'd cut out the inlet area so the "intake" is at least kind of functional.

I really like all the different things you've done with your sedan, I don't see that front lip, hood, or spoiler often/ever. Car is coming together nicely, just need the lips, etc painted.

Always wanted that Momo wheel, but don't want to pay $200+ for one. I suppose it's just as well, I like having the steering wheel buttons. Is the air bag 1 stage plug & play?

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Those wheels look really good. But yea with 19's the car definitely needs lowered. I've never been a huge fan of that front lip but it is working on your car I think. I kind of want that hood, but I'd cut out the inlet area so the "intake" is at least kind of functional.

I really like all the different things you've done with your sedan, I don't see that front lip, hood, or spoiler often/ever. Car is coming together nicely, just need the lips, etc painted.

Always wanted that Momo wheel, but don't want to pay $200+ for one. I suppose it's just as well, I like having the steering wheel buttons. Is the air bag 1 stage plug & play?

Thanks Bro!!!! Its slowly coming together and looking much better with the rear dropped.. For the hood it is functional it just has a little plastic mesh insert which I painted black but it does allow air flow. I spoke with my brother about paint and It will be done after summer, I'm still undecided on my side skirts either Wings West or Xenon just cuz the both flow nice with rear lip. The DC2 wheel is single bag plug and play.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Re: 604ACCORDS 98 Sedan (H22a/5spd swap *in progress*)****LOWERED!! 3/11/2016****

Its done!! Job well done...:party52: I love it, should have done it years ago.. I found out my CV shaft boot has broken (thought it was ball joint grease), so another project on my hands. I was really pleased that I could get in and out of the drive way at my shop (moms house :hands:) also my underground parking. Here she is......

Pardie

Reaction score
Re: 604ACCORDS 98 Sedan (H22a/5spd swap *in progress*)****LOWERED!! 3/11/2016****

Do you still have on the Rocketz headers? How do you like them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Do you still have on the Rocketz headers? How do you like them?

I still have it, no problems so far seems to be holding up. I live 20 mins from their warehouse I got it for 70 bucks brand new and just drove down and picked it up no shipping. Cant really go wrong for 70 bucks. It has no O2 hole on the top portion though only bottom.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

The drop looks sweet. Really compliments your killer-looking twin-spokes. Car is definitely coming along together and I'm loving to see the progress.

604ACCORD

Reaction score

The drop looks sweet. Really compliments your killer-looking twin-spokes. Car is definitely coming along together and I'm loving to see the progress.

Thanks man I'm really hammering down trying to get it ready for summer..

Back