Hi to everyone!

Szaaryy

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Bartek, I'm from Poland. First i want to say that my English is not perfect, so forgive me mistakes ;) I live in Ireland from 3 years. From last year I'm happy owner of '99 Honda Accord Coupe CG4. When i saw that car for first time, i decided to buy it in 5 seconds. Now that car is something more than just a car for me. It's my baby, I'm just in love with it (however it sounds :D). I think that's all i want to say for the moment, I'll make a new thread in a showroom as soon as possible

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Connie

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Bartek, I'm from Poland. First i want to say that my English is not perfect, so forgive me mistakes ;) I live in Ireland from 3 years. From last year I'm happy owner of '99 Honda Accord Coupe CG4. When i saw that car for first time, i decided to buy it in 5 seconds. Now that car is something more than just a car for me. It's my baby, I'm just in love with it (however it sounds :D). I think that's all i want to say for the moment, I'll make a new thread in a showroom as soon as possible

Welcome to the club, Bartek! looking forward to pics of your ride! I am stuck with my Accord too; no other car I've driven lately fits me like "Connie". Your English is fine, I understood you perfectly.

capsidx

Reaction score
Welcome, great to see the Accord is a great car among overseas brothers as well. Proves this car is one of the best Honda ever made . Looking forward to seeing pics of the ride

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Szaaryy

Reaction score
Yeah, there is a lot of us in Poland, in other countries probably as well, except of Ireland, unfortunately. I meet only three of accord coupe here. BTW its nice to drive a car that you can't see on the road everyday [emoji2] There are two kind of people. Those who hate an Accord Coupe 6gen, and those who love it. I'm the second one or even more [emoji48]

capsidx

Reaction score
I rarely see the coupe where I live, mostly automatic sedans with eBay springs and 9th gen wheels. any major upcoming plans for the ride?

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Szaaryy

Reaction score
First I've to fix the most important things. Next I'm going to find OEM style lips, USDM 00-02 rear bumper (I love it), USDM back lights because i hate the yellow turn light and the EUDM lights looks really bad, some nice rims like Japan Racing JR15 or JR10. For sure one of the JR's ;) Eibach coilovers, lowering springs -35mm, some good intake and exhaust system. She needs to be repainted, the leather gonna be renovated. When all those things gonna be done, I'll start to think about the engine mods.

Nam1911a1

Reaction score
Welcome to the community! It's pretty nice people around here and real helpful. I've been a 6th gen owner for about a year now.

Back