OEM 98-00 Fogs Replacements

Solidus

Reaction score
So I was looking at doing fogs for my car and came across these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FOG-LIGHT-S...fits=Model:Accord&hash=item1e7c06e75b&vxp=mtr

Are these exactly like the OEM fogs?

I really like the look of the OEM 98-00 Accord fogs but they are Really Rare and everything except the fog switch is discontinued.

If not ill probably just go with the civic fogs.

Feedback from Accord owners who already have the OEM 98-00 Accord fogs is appreciated.

Simkid5614

Reaction score
yeah thats pretty damn close. OEM are Raybrigs Mfd by STANLEY. I've actually got two pairs of OEM fogs.

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
Replaced mine with honda pilot fogs. Just switch the back cover. Should be cheap for brand new oem pilot fogs on ebay.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Solidus

Reaction score
Replaced mine with honda pilot fogs. Just switch the back cover. Should be cheap for brand new oem pilot fogs on ebay.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

I like that idea. Honda still makes OEM Pilot fogs for 03-05 and they look just like the 98-00 Accord fogs.

Would just have to do some custom wire work to utilize the Pilot wire harness.

How did you set yours up? I would think the Pilot wire harness would work just like the civic wire harness and connect the same way.

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
I like that idea. Honda still makes OEM Pilot fogs for 03-05 and they look just like the 98-00 Accord fogs.

Would just have to do some custom wire work to utilize the Pilot wire harness.

How did you set yours up? I would think the Pilot wire harness would work just like the civic wire harness and connect the same way.

It has the same harness connection, so plug and play.

edit: Thought you were just looking to replace the foglights. Yea you might need custom wiring.

Last edited:

Solidus

Reaction score
It has the same harness connection, so plug and play.

edit: Thought you were just looking to replace the foglights. Yea you might need custom wiring.

Like your Pilot Fogs idea a lot and will do extensive research on this.

Thank You

Rep added for you

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Great idea with the pilot fogs. As far as harness, you can really use any fog light harness.. It's just connecting the right wires, not that hard if you are delving into an already wiring-related endeavor. I'm interested the Pilot fogs mounted to Accords though, post pics if you go that route.

Solidus

Reaction score
Great idea with the pilot fogs. As far as harness, you can really use any fog light harness.. It's just connecting the right wires, not that hard if you are delving into an already wiring-related endeavor. I'm interested the Pilot fogs mounted to Accords though, post pics if you go that route.

More than likely I will be going this route. Im doing research on it currently and will keep everyone updated. I have the OEM Accord fog switch now and will have the set up where you can have the fogs on by themselves. I will take photos on this as well.

Back