Suspension Installation::Coupe

[email protected].

Reaction score
Hey, could you do me a favor and take a picture with the rear seats folded down? I'm curious to see if the entire seat back folds down or what, because LeeAnn was telling me only part of the seat folded down and I didn't see how that could work lmao..

Raymond,

There are two T-shaped plastic tabs in the trunk. I don't know which is which, but when you pull one it'll release both sections of the rear seat, and the other tab only releases one section for when you want to have a person back there along w/ something long.

Raymond

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

One more question, do you need a spring compressor to remove the springs from the factory shocks and struts? And if so, which type? I know there's at least two different ones.

pattywak

Reaction score
Yes!! It's the one thing I found stressed in every DIY writeup for suspension.
I'm not sure which one exactly to use but if you are buying it from an auto parts store just ask them which one you need and explain that you are taking springs off the stock struts. They will hook you up.

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old thread. This is what I was talking about regarding the endlinks. It will give you enough clearance to remove the shock without touching the endlink.

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Back