What'd you do to your accord today?

LeAccord

Reaction score
Put my car on jack stands so I can start rolling the rear fenders tomorrow.
Passed inspection so now I'm free to put back all my mods and slam her back down. Hate seeing the car sit so high .. lol

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Akingkhan came through this weekend and we installed my new head unit,steering wheel, module,amp,cap and sub. Still have a couple minor issues to sort out but overall I'm very pleased. I'll post pics as soon as it's all buttoned up.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Passed inspection so now I'm free to put back all my mods and slam her back down. Hate seeing the car sit so high .. lol
Glad you passed. I was wondering about that. Your new wheels, are you gonna stick w/ that color??

Akingkhan came through this weekend and we installed my new head unit,steering wheel, module,amp,cap and sub. Still have a couple minor issues to sort out but overall I'm very pleased. I'll post pics as soon as it's all buttoned up.
Full of upgrades. :) Looking fwd to seeing those pics. ;)

----------------

Today, uhh, I didn't do anything to my Accord, but I helped jumpstart my parents' Legacy. It wasn't moved for over 3 months, and the battery has been 10 years old. So I went to the shop for a new one, and had it installed there.

ponglynn777

Reaction score
new HU...steal price at $15!!!
cam phone only and yes its from TOYOTA
IMG_0047_zps39326fef.jpg

Back