The "DOES IT FIT?(parts)" Thread

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Who's your dad?

00031%20Who's%20your%20Daddy.jpg

I think the extra $100 was in reference to the cf sedan hood.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Are Acura CL base (non Type-S) leather seats heated? I know they're not perforated leather, but if they're at least heated I might be able to compromise...can't find tan CL-S seats anywhere. :(

FNCONE

Reaction score
Are Acura CL base (non Type-S) leather seats heated? I know they're not perforated leather, but if they're at least heated I might be able to compromise...can't find tan CL-S seats anywhere. :(

Yes they are heated...if you waited this long then keep looking, the perforated leather look is my favorite. (especially you have swapped other parts in your car to perforated) I would keep looking, but if u find a cheap pair and want them for now go for it. When it gets warmer I'am going to start going to the junk yards. I have seen tan CL-S perforated twice, they are uncommon.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Thanks. Yeah I wanted the perf seats because my CL-S wheel and TSX shift knob are perf leather, and I would like to wrap the door inserts with tan perf leather too. If you happen to find any and are willing to ship them, I will pay the shipping cost.

Not sure if I'll swap the rear seats or not, I really get a lot of use from having the fold down function with the Accord seats.

Back