New From New York

Emphasis

Reaction score
Hey everyone, how's it going? I've been lurking here and there, and I think It's about time I've introduced myself.

I'm from Queens, New York, and here is my 2000 Honda Accord LX (Auto).

__
This forum has also been very informative and helpful, so I want to thank everyone for that.

Emphasis

Reaction score
Welcome, you spent nearly 9 months lurking? Haha

Enjoy your time here.

Ha, yeah I know. Felt it was about time I made a new member thread. Thanks to everyone for the welcome!

By the way, is there anyone around the area that wouldn't mind helping me work on my car? I can bring pizza, drinks, w/e; I just would actually like to get hands on time on my own car.

eggs

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Idk much about the new Yorkers on here now but I'm sure someone is willing to help you.

Last edited:

acedomain

Reaction score
Ha, yeah I know. Felt it was about time I made a new member thread. Thanks to everyone for the welcome!

By the way, is there anyone around the area that wouldn't mind helping me work on my car? I can bring pizza, drinks, w/e; I just would actually like to get hands on time on my own car.
Welcome!

I'd be willing to help, or give you advice being that I work Alot. What are you trying to accomplish? Where in queens are you?

Back