FS: 98 accord coupe part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hlover

Reaction score
hey guys i an parting out a 98 accord coupe white with tan interior. if you are interested in anything you can send me a pm and ill give you my number. im located in south nj.

parts that are left.

interior:
all the plastic
front and rear cloth seats

exterior:
trunk lid with oem wing
both doors complete
full tail light set
all 4 oem rims with tires

engine:
all i have left is the 5 speed tranny with the shifter cables and the shifter box. no pedals

PM ME YOUR NUMBER AND ILL TEXT PICS TO YALL. TO MUCH STUFF TO POST PICS OF IT ALL.

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score
over head map lights/sunglasses holder/homelink thingy, i just need those 2 rectangular buttons for the map lights from it.
and btw youll have to post pics of it, rules, i could care less if there's pics but the mods will lock it if you dont

Hlover

Reaction score
over head map lights/sunglasses holder/homelink thingy, i just need those 2 rectangular buttons for the map lights from it.
and btw youll have to post pics of it, rules, i could care less if there's pics but the mods will lock it if you dont

i beilive i got it. sell you the hole thing for 30. if you want it pm me a phone number and ill text you a pic.

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
I need one of the pins that holds the cup holder on ( If you look at it each side it has two pins I need one of the top ones) and I also need the back passenger side seat belt buckle ( the bottom clip)

Hlover

Reaction score
I need one of the pins that holds the cup holder on ( If you look at it each side it has two pins I need one of the top ones) and I also need the back passenger side seat belt buckle ( the bottom clip)

I DONT GOT THE SEAT BELT BUCKLE AND THE CUP HOLDER CLIP YOU CAN GET THAT FROM HONda for like a dollar or two.. if you want the hole cup holder assembly ill sell it for 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back