Should I get these headers off ebay or not?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
NO do not buy that crap.

DC, Comptech, Greddy, even Megan's have an alright rep.

I've used XS power - not as "good" as a brand but I've loved it and it's lasted for years so check out that as well. You can find these on eBay as well as 2nd hand sites like summitracing and other ones.

Search here!!! Might help you make a decision.

Exhaust Review Thread

patbel13

Reaction score
NO do not buy that crap.

DC, Comptech, Greddy, even Megan's have an alright rep.

I've used XS power - not as "good" as a brand but I've loved it and it's lasted for years so check out that as well. You can find these on eBay as well as 2nd hand sites like summitracing and other ones.

Search here!!! Might help you make a decision.

Exhaust Review Thread

lol I kinda knew it was too cheap to be good. On the other hand thanks for the suggestion:peace:.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
ehh, you get what you pay for

they are headers...... not pistons, so dont spend 1000 dollars on them

flyspyder55

Reaction score
i would buy them without question. theres no reason to run a 800 dollar header on a mostly stock f23. your going to see minimal gains from a header regaurdless. often times people in the automotive community get caught up in quality, and forget practicality. my 600whp 1jz build runs a cheap 165 dollar ebay stainless manifold.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
63 bucks and free shipping to me ='s bad welds and poor fitment. Yes it's just a header, no need to go out and spend 100's of dollars, however you really do a lot of times get what you pay for.

Yes you may have no problem running that 63 dollar header for the rest of the life of your car, but I'd at least research some more to make sure that is the product you really want to go with. Cheap products are usually cheap for a reason and this is the cheapest priced header I've ever seen.

I've actually bought a lot of CNC machined products from a CNC machinist off of eBay so I'm not against eBay, I've just learned over the years to really research something before I make a choice. Sometimes it is worth paying a little more money.

Hopefully you'll look around at the exhaust review thread.

PS it's header not headers, you have a 4cyl.

Last edited:

jdmcg3

Reaction score
ive ran these cheap ebay headers on all of my b series builds in my egs and das.. they work just fine.. no cracks, no air hole leaks, etc. just dont use those crap *** gaskets.. ive seen to many of ebay gaskets cracking in half.. go to your local auto parts store and pick some up from there. just remember youre not building a track car thats running 10s ; its just an everyday point a to point b go getter.

Back