sonni_kuba 2001 'Mugen' J32A2/6MT Accord

Varnell

Reaction score
I don't mind driving this low, but you have your lips molded on. Mine just push up the bumper.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't mind driving this low, but you have your lips molded on. Mine just push up the bumper.

I hear you, you have to pay a LOT more attention as you're driving to the smallest irregularities in the road ahead of you and avoid or drastically slow down. This is usually not appreciated by the drivers behind you :p

Having said that, the 'esthetic' benefits and the increased grip on a smooth stretch of highway due to a lower centre of gravity and more negative camber certainly reward the increased vigilance effort.

If this was my only vehicle, I wouldn't run it this low, but I've got an MDX for family hauling, the winter, and any other 'bumpy' driving.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Added a 1080 24p walk-around video of the car, shot at a pretty high 24 MB/s data rate.

As I'm recovering from a cold/flu, I noticed there was a lot of sniffling going on in the video, so I replaced the audio with some generic Youtube-provided 'ambient' soundtrack.

Enjoy, and please don't criticize the sound :Boo:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Good job on blacking out the chrome window trims. (You could've also blacked out the side mirror bases like me, and become 'Blacked Mirror Bases Club Member #2' besides me! :naughty:)

Anyways, thanks for sharing the video. (Nice house, too. And your grass is soo green! Lol)

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ Good job on blacking out the chrome window trims. (You could've also blacked out the side mirror bases like me, and become 'Blacked Mirror Bases Club Member #2' besides me! :naughty:)

Anyways, thanks for sharing the video. (Nice house, too. And your grass is soo green! Lol)

I just noticed that you blacked those out as well; looks good. I think the mirror bases don't really bother me since they're at least colour matched to the body. Unlike the chrome trim which matches NOTHING! I don't know what Honda were thinking with that design choice.

Thanks for the kind words about the house, it's the reason I'm broke :p

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I just noticed that you blacked those out as well; looks good. I think the mirror bases don't really bother me since they're at least colour matched to the body. Unlike the chrome trim which matches NOTHING! I don't know what Honda were thinking with that design choice.

Thanks for the kind words about the house, it's the reason I'm broke :p
Thanks. Agreed, especially when your fog light frames are also SSM'ed. I guess it's just the way most cars are designed (to be chrome-framed aka 'luxurious' ?? ) even to this date haha.

(Broke now? Well, knowing that you're a dental surgeon, let's just wait 'til after Halloween, when a lot ppl are gonna see you for a help, if you know what I mean. :naughty:)

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took advantage of the sunny day to snap up some pics of the car without that bulky front license plate mount. Looks soooo much better, worth the chance of getting a ticket IMO.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Took advantage of the sunny day to snap up some pics of the car without that bulky front license plate mount. Looks soooo much better, worth the chance of getting a ticket IMO.

Not in Peel Region.......you know how 'No Deal Peel' is, they look for any excuse to give a ticket.

How did the mini meet go?

Back