High Mileage 6th Gens

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Pics or ban! :naughty:

I didn't even notice until 200,015 when I stopped to get gas. Usually I only keep an eye on the trip cus I keep track of my mpg's. So if you guys don't care if it's exactly 200k I can grab one in the morning.

Drift

Reaction score
I missed my 200k picture... it reads "200,002" :lawl:

Lawls, less torque steer as well with the new carrier bearing? Mine has original miles on it too... 219,000 miles.

Not so much torque steer, The LSD takes care of that. But there was a clunking sound when getting on, or getting off power, it kind of sounded like a loose rear motor mount, or a diff with excessive gear lash. And I couldnt figure it out for the longest time. The bearing was super sloppy and a ton of axial play. Now it feels nice and tight, as it should ;)

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
Mine says 218k on the clock but its like 220k on the chasis..same motor tho

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
^^cuz when my uncle bought the car 3yrs ago from an auction,they disconnected the speedo. So he drove it like that for a while b4 a mechanic checked it and reconnected whatever wires they disconnected.
My Accord has gone from My Uncle>My Bro>My Aunt>Me:afro:

ajwhonda

Reaction score
Mine is a 98 Coupe and has almost 180k. Ive replaced the clutch once 2k miles ago, the clutch slave cylinder once, driver side wheel bearing, speed sensor, and the window tracks for both windows. Other than that it runs like a champ.

sIcKyOuNgStA

Reaction score
I probably have one of the lower milege Accords of this forum. The odometer just rolled over to 52,500 miles a few days ago. It's a '99 and i'm the second owner. We should start a low milege 6th Gens thread if there isn't one already.

pattywak

Reaction score
I probably have one of the lower milege Accords of this forum. The odometer just rolled over to 52,500 miles a few days ago. It's a '99 and i'm the second owner. We should start a low milege 6th Gens thread if there isn't one already.

D: WOW! That makes mine look like a cheap whore that's been around the block once or twice! And it would be interesting to see a low mileage thread - just so I can be jealous! :eusa_wall:

sodaks2k

Reaction score
I'm almost there...
198k.jpg

Back