Civic but not accord

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
No.. Im just saying, everyone will encounter more idiotic drivers driving a specific brand as they go through different areas. And I just wanted to say what I experienced in my 1.5 years of driving.

Did you ever think there might be more Toyotas in your area because they're cheap to buy and own?
Add in you've got a higher percentage of older drivers who can barely move, and you've got a higher percentage of accidents. Fortunately, most of them drive tanks (older Caddies), so they don't hurt themselves.
I've been driving for over 20 years now, and it's progressively gotten worse over the last 10 or 15 years, due to all of the add on stuff to protect the stupid drivers (the ones who barely know how to drive or can concentrate) and cell phones being used all the time. People today are just lazy, they want all of the "safety items" so they don't have to learn how to drive.:shrug:

capsidx

Reaction score
I agree it’s not the car but the driver. The cars in accidents aren’t driving themselves so the car isn’t at fault. I can’t say that for every circumstance but I think it’s safe to say that 99 percent of driver on driver accidents are from driver error. Yes cars can have mechanical failures but I’ve never really heard of cars that you can’t control when something breaks. As far as exhausts go I found out I can use the h22 exhaust. I found a cheapo header off eBay that’s in the mail as well speak. I just don’t think it’s fair that accord owners have to ask Jesus directly for parts while civic owners can go anywhere and pay a fraction of the price lol.

Kimbo80

Reaction score
I know you didn’t have the most pleasant experience with your harness, but Yonaka makes a decent cat back exhaust for the 6th gen sedan (4 cylinder).

capsidx

Reaction score
I’ve heard that from some people. Their exhausts might be great. I do like my current setup but I’m still kind of planning my next one lol. I currently have a dc sports downpipe, magnaflow high flow cat and a flow master 40 series muffler. It’s prettt mild and not that loud at all so I like it. It’s not tinny like most Honda’s I see. It’s not too audible until you get on it and then it sounds great.

Accordx

Reaction score
Yeah a lot of people run the yonaka exhaust on the CGs and they're all happy with it from what I've heard

datechboss101

Reaction score
Yeah a lot of people run the yonaka exhaust on the CGs and they're all happy with it from what I've heard

That exhaust system sounds really good, on video though... Haven't heard it in person yet, as there are barely any modded Accords in my area.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
I know you didn’t have the most pleasant experience with your harness, but Yonaka makes a decent cat back exhaust for the 6th gen sedan (4 cylinder).

I've got a Magnaflow cat and cat back system on my 99, and I like it. Sound is a little loud when your in the throttle, but it doesn't drone in the car either. I got the stainless steel version, so I shouldn't have to do anything for a while to it.

Capsidx, glad to here you can use the H22 header set up on your F20.Hopefully it'll be up and running soon.

Enne

Reaction score
I've got a Magnaflow cat and cat back system on my 99, and I like it. Sound is a little loud when your in the throttle, but it doesn't drone in the car either. I got the stainless steel version, so I shouldn't have to do anything for a while to it.
Same on my V6 Camaro; the F-body-specific Magnaflow muffler (plus new cat, factory mid pipe, slightly wider tail pipes & Magnaflow exhaust tips) I have on it doesn't get loud until you stomp on it. No droning at all.

capsidx

Reaction score
Im really curious to hear what this motor sounds like. The F23 sounded ok, the H23a sounded awesome with an open header :ehcapt: but still sounded good with the exhaust system. The F20b is a screamer so I cant wait to hear it with its close to 8000 rpm rev limit. That and the 2 step on my ecu lol

datechboss101

Reaction score
Im really curious to hear what this motor sounds like. The F23 sounded ok, the H23a sounded awesome with an open header :ehcapt: but still sounded good with the exhaust system. The F20b is a screamer so I cant wait to hear it with its close to 8000 rpm rev limit. That and the 2 step on my ecu lol

Gotta post a vid of that lil block once you install it completely and take it out on the back PA roads.

Back