JV6

Reaction score
Re: *4/16 Update* RR's 3.2L '99 EX-L Coupe 6MT

nqbed2.jpg

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score

Hey Chris, today is your lucky day!
I am going to offer you the best/once in a lifetime deal..you get to trade cars with me, so do we have a deal? :deal:

Anyways, all jokes aside. Your car is looking amazing as always!
Your car looks a tad lower, did you go with a new suspension setup?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Just wanna see how low the piping hangs especially at the split to the mufflers.

Fawk me, I suck lol. I will do this tonight when I get off work. For srs.

Yummyyyyyy! :drool:

:)

Clean man good job!:gride:

Thanks!

http://oi38.tinypic.com/nqbed2.jpg[/mg][/QUOTE]

Ohhh I see your game lol. Thanks, that looks good man.

[quote="98 SMR AV6, post: 998043"]Hey Chris, today is your lucky day!
I am going to offer you the best/once in a lifetime deal..you get to trade cars with me, so do we have a deal? :deal:

Anyways, all jokes aside. Your car is looking amazing as always!
Your car looks a tad lower, did you go with a new suspension setup?[/QUOTE]

Haha ;). Thanks man. Yeah I switched out the Sportlines for GC sleeves, the car is a little lower. Very happy with them, I just need to roll my fenders so I can lower it just a tad more.

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score

Haha ;). Thanks man. Yeah I switched out the Sportlines for GC sleeves, the car is a little lower. Very happy with them, I just need to roll my fenders so I can lower it just a tad more.

Oh nice! It looks a lot better. How's the ride with the GC sleeves?

Simkid5614

Reaction score

Your car is a sexy idol. When friends ask, "what can you even do to an accord?" I show them yours. Perfect balance of luxury and performance.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Oh nice! It looks a lot better. How's the ride with the GC sleeves?

Yeah it does, but not quite how I want it just yet. Gotta roll my fenders. The ride with the GC's is excellent, the spring rates I got are softer than I thought they would be and it's very comfortable. I probably could have gone with 12k/10k and been happy, but then again Koni says you have to change out the valves if you do anything over 650 lb/in, and I didn't want to mess with that. I rub lightly in/out of my driveway and on bumps/dips in the road, but rolling my fenders should solve that.

My only regret is I wish I'd have known the tires I chose weren't offered in 215/40, because I see now I should have gone with that up front. Oh well, next time.

Your car is a sexy idol. When friends ask, "what can you even do to an accord?" I show them yours. Perfect balance of luxury and performance.

That's awesome haha, thanks! We all know the Accord is not the most mod-friendly platform. But it's a good looking car and you don't see a lot of them done up well....it's worth it imo.

Only luxury items I wish I had are heated seats and NAV.

Simkid5614

Reaction score

You can always add Nav, and heated seats. No excuse (katzkin with OEM switches) (cough)

mrnude

Reaction score

Yeah it does, but not quite how I want it just yet. Gotta roll my fenders. The ride with the GC's is excellent, the spring rates I got are softer than I thought they would be and it's very comfortable. I probably could have gone with 12k/10k and been happy, but then again Koni says you have to change out the valves if you do anything over 650 lb/in, and I didn't want to mess with that. I rub lightly in/out of my driveway and on bumps/dips in the road, but rolling my fenders should solve that.

My only regret is I wish I'd have known the tires I chose weren't offered in 215/40, because I see now I should have gone with that up front. Oh well, next time.

That's awesome haha, thanks! We all know the Accord is not the most mod-friendly platform. But it's a good looking car and you don't see a lot of them done up well....it's worth it imo.

Only luxury items I wish I had are heated seats and NAV.

canadians have heated seats lucky *******s

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score

Car looks great Chris. Wish I could afford to dd that height every day.... Lov'n the wheels-:drool: Oh and props for the roll'n the bra, takes me back looking at a car with that ...:afro:

Back