07.14.2013: FFC Potluck BBQ & Swap Meet

xpieceofcralpx

Reaction score
ATTENTION: 209 Area Caravan to Walnut Creek.

Lathrop Target off Louise Avenue exit.
9am

we will be meeting the Sacramento/Elk Grove's caravan here for the Stockton Caravan. Whoever else is just seeing this thread, who's down for this meet? come on norcal!

scanlessfool

Reaction score
For those looking forward to the Fatfour Customs annual BBQ this weekend, it is being rescheduled for a later date. Both I and FFC apologize to everyone, but we would not be postponing it at such a late notice were it not for very justifiable and life changing reasons. As soon as the new date is announced, we'll be sure to share with you all. Thank you for understanding.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Well I say we still get together gentlemen. Meet in sacramento take a cruise up 50 to hwy 49 cut across to 80. We can take pics along the way there are tons of vista points and what not. Wrap it up at Rollins lake maybe do lunch take a swim whatever. Anyone interested?

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
I talked with siccsyde earlier and he was also interested. I know it's a bit far for the bay guys to travel I'm open to other options. I have been wanting to make this drive and get new pics is why I made the suggestion.

Back