Trade: looking for camshafts

rice_plz

Reaction score
Looks like my camshafts broke. Looking to replace it. My car is f23 i4 2k coupe ex. Thanks for the help.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Camshafts plural :lawl: (F23A1 has only ONE camshaft)? or Camshaft's (contraction for: "is")? How is it BROKE? That's highly unlikely. Please elaborate for any further response from anyone.

I would check car-part.com for OEM replacements, or local junkyards. The cam is SO easy to remove.

rice_plz

Reaction score
I really dnt know much how it broke I'm guess just the camshaft is broken. My dadsrove over something and my oil light came on. And then the check engine light. He drive it for about a week and the car doesn't start now.

rice_plz

Reaction score
ya the oil pan was messed up but looks like it wasnt the only problem. thinking about maybe swaping engines this one might be done

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
If he hit something, then the oil light came on, then check engine light, now your car wont start or crank - your engine is DONE. You ruined the crank bearings and other engine parts by letting the oil drain and likely seized the engine. If that's the case, then sorry for your loss.

rice_plz

Reaction score
ya i think im at that rout. looking to either replace engine or go with h22a4 so i can pass smog

Back