Contest #3 - Reflections

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA's Third Official Photography Contest.
Please read the following post in it's entirety as in contains all the information you will need regarding this contest. By submitting a photograph you agree to all of the following.​

THIS MONTHS TOPIC: Reflections

This is a pretty open topic so be creative. The picture must be directly/indirectly related to reflections in some form or fashion. I can't really think of any other rules so post your questions/comments/advise and we can fine tune any changes that need making.

RULES OF THE CONTEST:

* Your photograph cannot exceed 800 pixels in either height or width.
* Signatures, name, initials & watermarks are NOT allowed on your photograph. It will be disqualified.
* You cannot discuss your photograph in this thread, pm or other wise. You will be disqualified if we find out.
* You may only enter one photograph. So be certain the one you submit is the one you want.
* Post processing will be allowed. Remember though post processing does not always help.

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOGRAPH:

1. Email your photograph to: [email protected]
2. Put in the subject line: 6GA Photo contest '08 - Reflections
3. Be sure to include your 6thgenaccord.com user name in the email. If you do not provide your user name your entry will be rejected.

THE DEADLINE:
Your entry MUST be received by the end of Saturday October 11th, 2008. Any entry dated after October 11th will be rejected.

THE VOTING:
Voting will begin October 12th, 2008
Voting will end October 15th, 2008

If you have ANY questions regarding this contest please post in this thread.

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ewww...not looking forward to seeing that, **** :ugh:

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i got my idea too, but is it ok to steal something to accomplish it? :rofl:

ill prolly return it too, hahahaha.....eventually

Back