Take 2!: OFFICIAL Progress 24mm RSB

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicebox00

Reaction score
Nah moogies, I think maybe it is the bushings for the bar cause I went back and made sure the endlinks were super tight.

did you use that lube stuff that came with the bar also? but it's probably just that the bushings weren't tightened enough

SouthStar019

Reaction score
did you use the grease that came with the moogs? i used and i dont hear any thing but to be honest i have my music on all the time.

i installed mine and really happy with it.

just out of curiosity which setting are you guys using the soft or hard?

kn0x47

Reaction score
polyurethane bushings are known for being noisy but the grease should get rid of that. you put the grease between the bushings and the bar right? maybe some needs to go between the bushings and the braces. that guy that had an accord and sti with all thos "how to's" used a type of teflon tape between the bushings and the bar. i plan on trying that out

edit: havent installed mine yet but i'm planning on using the stiff setting but i'm also putting a front bar on too

SouthStar019

Reaction score
i used the stiff setting. and man it feels planted. tho i am still on stock suspension other then this bar and the FSTB. coilovers next year hopefully.

what front bar do you speak of? the one made by eibach?

also i put the grease on the inside and outside of the busing. :)

kn0x47

Reaction score
yeah i got the eibach front sway bar. i have a tl strut bar already installed. i'll be installing the eibach front sway bar, eibach sportlines, and the progress bar once i can afford some struts. they should go nicely with my pspec :rock:

SouthStar019

Reaction score
nicee. shouldn't you want to do one mod as a time so see which mod made what difference.

school starts this week. good luck trying to find time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back