Come welcome our new ROTM Coordinator!!!!!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
-To all 6GA Members-

On behalf of the 6thgen Staff I would like to welcome Lemmie as our new Ride of the Month Coordinator. Since I no longer own my accord, and spend less time on the site, I felt like it was not fair to the members to no longer have ROTM. So after some conversations with the staff behind the scenes, we all decided it was time to give someone else a shot. The new addition should help bring some new ideas to boast the popularity on the forum site.

YounGLeMoN will be a great addition to 6GA's ROTM and the website. All of us at the 6GA Staff look forward to what he will be able to do with the competition. His new ideas and leadership should allow for ROTM to be something all members should look forward to. I for one and excited to see what he will be able to do with it just by talking to him about his plans.

The next ROTM will be Jan/Feb 2012, and I will be helping him with the transition during that first ROTM. If you have any questions/comments please send me a pm.

So I would like everyone to welcome Lemmie on his new job! :D Be on the lookout for the new ROTM. The thread will be up in the coming weeks. 2012 is already looking to be a great year for 6GA!!

00Accord4cyl
6GA Staff

Bax

Reaction score
Very nice!! :naughtyrun:
I can't wait to see what he's going to do.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Congratz Lemmie. havnt had one for a while now. lets see what you got in stored for us
:thumbup:

Narftastic

Reaction score
Congrats Lemmie on your new role....Cant wait for ROTM to start up again ive missed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
No drama guys, some posts may have been misinterpreted, Tyler I think it'd be pretty easy to read your post as underhanded sarcasm but you've since edited it which is good.

The thread is about good news which is what people should be focusing on. Lemmie has made a very noticeable effort to be a contributing member of the site and we're glad to be able to include him in how it's ran. Lemmie was generous enough to accept our invitation and commit to the future responsibilities he'll face. Hopefully his addition helps exhibit that we try and consider people based on the progress they make, the efforts they put forth to provide accurate and constructive feedback to other members, and that we enjoy recognizing people who stand out regardless of whether they are an "OG" or not.

Back