April/may winner: Jv6!!

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Congrats on the well deserved rotm!
This has to be one of my favorite cars on the forum. It's oh so clean, subtle, and simple, yet aggressive and bad ***. Everything done to this car goes very well together and I think you did really well with the oem+ appearance.
Great transformation too from the stock picture in your ride thread, it's amazing what just a few things can do for a car.

JV6

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm really happy you guys are enjoying the new pic at the bottom of the forum. If it wasn't for the community it wouldn't be there right now so thanks again.

Thanks for the compliment on the oem+ appearance! It was my goal since day 1 of modding it :p. I never thought of a different route but stick with what I had in plan. I even had a hard time thinking of where to place that OEM+ decal aswell lol. Since that is done now, I'll see what's next in store for the car.

Last edited:

JV6

Reaction score
Thanks again guys for the gratz really appreciated, been busy lately to check in! 99cfenvyv6, were both each other inspiration :p

RR, I had it placed in front of my passenger side right under the wipers for about 2 years now but I never thought of shooting a photo of it or mention that I had it there lol. I thought it was the best spot for it

fvvf4z.jpg

Last edited:

JV6

Reaction score
I bought them near end of last year on ebay from a china seller. It was just for fun and all and gives me a project to mess with, I don't usually have them on lol. I'm awaiting on different strips now that are more whiter like ones you see from factory cars.

Back