What'd you do to your accord today?

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Ouch, that sucks man, but on the bright side, yay for the conversion :beer: Oh, and if you haven't already.... Ooooo, whiplash, my neck hurts ;)

Lol, not even close to enough speed for that but it's amazing how little it takes for our bumpers to fold up!
1st thing I did was jump out and check my wheels and tires cause my bumper was touching the tire by the time he stopped. They've only been on the car less than 2 weeks so luckily no damage there!

danmccormick87

Reaction score
BS, our human necks are puny and frail :rofl: Glad to see it wasn't crazy damage and you are alright though :beer:

On another note, bought a Prestone radiator flush kit today, gonna try to get it done this week :D

Brad2274

Reaction score
Cars worth so little, more concerned with it being totaled over something so small!

guy hit my rear bumper last month and trashed a square foot area of my paint on the rear bumper(bumper itself was fixable) and i ended up getting $1800 and 9 days of rental, took 2 weeks only because i used the extra $1400 to get the front and lip kit painted and new tires :naughty:

cmgreensr

Reaction score
guy hit my rear bumper last month and trashed a square foot area of my paint on the rear bumper(bumper itself was fixable) and i ended up getting $1800 and 9 days of rental, took 2 weeks only because i used the extra $1400 to get the front and lip kit painted and new tires :naughty:

That's the result I'm hoping for, we'll see how it goes.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Drove it for the first time in 2 weeks. Rented an Altima for vacation, now I undertand why CVT's suck.

Just had a jackass back into me at a red light!

Looks like the coupe conversion is gonna happen sooner than I thought!

Sorry to hear, maybe this will be one of those instances where light damage where you're not at fault is a blessing in disguise.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked these up for future install, molding, and repaint ...

%2524_12.JPG

%2524_12+%25286%2529.JPG

%2524_12+%25284%2529.JPG

%2524_12+%25283%2529.JPG

%2524_12+%25282%2529.JPG

More details to follow, including new wider, yet lighter, shoes :licklips:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
^That'll be awesome.

Finished sanding out / filling the cracks in the lip. Got to finish taking the rest of the clear off and then it's ready for paint, along with the bumper.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Your car is so clean as is, hope you have a serious professional doing these for you. Flares are difficult to do correctly and easy to ruin. But if it comes down to this or running more camber to fit wider wheels I'd choose this. :lawl:

Last edited:
Back