1/4 mile times

angelplus

Reaction score
jackhunt321 said:
Dude that sux. Get a new line before the weekend. Run it up the black brake housing plastic under the car, thats how I did mine with no problems.

Alright cool thanks

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
anyone know what a stock 6th gen accord I4 runs? ive looked everywhere and kidn find anythin! ill be going to the track soon, as i am putting my stock wheels back on today:D

angelplus

Reaction score
GreddyAccord99 said:
sorry, didnt really see much. im hopin for low 16s. i have a '99 I4 vtec wit i/h/e and stock 15s.

thats cool dude, yeah, you should be getting low 16's.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wish I'd saved the sheets from my runs, but I do know the fastest I ran was a 16.1
@ like 83mph.

angelplus

Reaction score
I hate my car, maybe I shouldn't have speed shifted lmao.. figured it was faster but now that I think about it, perfect shifts everytime with the D3 in place would be a lot quicker. But everytime I ran it went faster. I know my car is faster then this.. My friend is suppose to be hitting 12.8 in his new vette and hit 13.5 so maybe the track is a little slow? I've also heard a **** load about when you launch, its all bumpy til you get on the smooth surface... Dont know, dont care, I'll take care of business later.

As for replacing that nitrous line. That can just go hell. I dont want to spend 90 bucks on new nitrous line.

Last edited:

theaccordian

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
I wish I'd saved the sheets from my runs, but I do know the fastest I ran was a 16.1
@ like 83mph.

NICE and your auto right? even better. what mods?

Damn getting exciting over 16's...no where else but an accord forum haha... :(

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yea auto, just I/H/E on kumho 712's i think (16inch).

Drew, did you go to dragway 42? If so, they just repaved the track this winter so it probably doesnt have the amount of rubber on it that it used to.

Back