my project car (one of many)

89ef2

Reaction score
I recently bought my 99 coupe from my gf because they offered her 800 for a trade in so I figured I would daily the accord and start putting parts on my ef and not daily it no more.. had a car stolen once so i am VERY caustious

a few pics
2012-03-18_193112.jpg

2012-03-18_193235.jpg

2012-03-18_193708.jpg

2012-03-18_193415.jpg

orginally bought the car to daily for 200 dollars with a locked motor and replaced it with a freshly built motor but I cannot leave a car stock... been collecting parts for a little over a year and need alot more work done.. the parts list is very long so wont go into all of that stuff but cometically most people notice... doesnt help I have boxes and boxes of stuff still in my room of oem rare parts

since looking over a few cars on the site of course i cannot leave my acoord stock either... will start buying parts soon... live in dallas so would love to meet some local enthusiasts

CHID0

Reaction score
Looks legit. Once it's painted it will be more of a looker. Why only the one rear fog? The EFs came with two. You doing the front end conversion or stickin with the 88-89 front?

89ef2

Reaction score
Looks legit. Once it's painted it will be more of a looker. Why only the one rear fog? The EFs came with two. You doing the front end conversion or stickin with the 88-89 front?
Thanks. I have both rear fogs but like it better with one.... but one day i might put both of them on

Cool.

JDM bumper pole is on the wrong side for USDM setup.
Thanks. Since the car isnt rhd then I liked it better on that side... once i have enough for my jdm front them i will put it on the left side

Sunoveabesh

Reaction score
Looks like a fun project to mess around with
-why doesn't anyone from San Antonio ever join this site lol

89ef2

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments.... I have several others car put have put them all on hold until I at least paint the civic... My accord is suppost to be my dd but eventually ill start buying parts... The accord drivs smooth compared to the civic... I swear dallas is the worst with potholes

Back