FS: 98 99 00 01 02 Honda Accord i4 v6 Service Manual + Electrical Diagrams

cfox28

Reaction score
Re: 98 99 00 01 02 Honda Accord i4 v6 Service Manual

so will you have a pdf form of it, or is it always going go through an application? and how many pages is this bad boy? thinking about getting this, I have the haynes manual in pdf, but more info is always good

001Stunna

Reaction score

so will you have a pdf form of it, or is it always going go through an application? and how many pages is this bad boy? thinking about getting this, I have the haynes manual in pdf, but more info is always good

You download the application and install it. The application creates a shortcut in your desktop. It is intertwined with all the manuals files so it accesses all the pdf files at once versus you going file by file. You CAN just use the pdf files and not the application if you wanted. The application was made just to make it easy for the user and have everything accessed in one place rather than looking at pdf file names in a folder and trying to find the one you need as they're labeled by codes if i may call it and not actual words.

Bax

Reaction score

You download the application and install it. The application creates a shortcut in your desktop. It is intertwined with all the manuals files so it accesses all the pdf files at once versus you going file by file. You CAN just use the pdf files and not the application if you wanted. The application was made just to make it easy for the user and have everything accessed in one place rather than looking at pdf file names in a folder and trying to find the one you need as they're labeled by codes if i may call it and not actual words.

Son of a *****, this is why i got so confused the other day when I torrented a service manual. It was just a folder with like 900 pdf files all named in random numbers, lol.

But back on topic, I'll probably be buying this soon. Just trying to figure out if I could put it on a flash drive just in case my laptop ever crashed...

001Stunna

Reaction score

Son of a *****, this is why i got so confused the other day when I torrented a service manual. It was just a folder with like 900 pdf files all named in random numbers, lol.

But back on topic, I'll probably be buying this soon. Just trying to figure out if I could put it on a flash drive just in case my laptop ever crashed...

You should be able to.

Bax

Reaction score

Bump for you, how many pages is this? and also is there a way to print everything in order from the application? I want to print everything off and put it in a binder, lol.

Jimsun

Reaction score

^doing that would be like holding a bible size binders

Anyways, how do i go back from a previous page when the 2/3 buttons aren't showed

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score

That many pages? lol I just really want a tangible copy of it.

001Stunna

Reaction score

Bump for you, how many pages is this? and also is there a way to print everything in order from the application? I want to print everything off and put it in a binder, lol.
That many pages? lol I just really want a tangible copy of it.

Can you print it? Yes...but you'll be cutting down a lot of trees :p
Just print the pages you need for the repair you're doing.
It's pretty much 3 books integrated into one thing, so you'll be printing off 3 full books.

Anyways, how do i go back from a previous page when the 2/3 buttons aren't showed
Open the bookmarks window on the left side and choose the previous page, or use the keyboard arrows or the integrated back/forward on adobe.

Back