FS: 98 99 00 01 02 Honda Accord i4 v6 Service Manual + Electrical Diagrams

Jimsun

Reaction score
Re: 98 99 00 01 02 Honda Accord i4 v6 Service Manual

Open the bookmarks window on the left side and choose the previous page, or use the keyboard arrows or the integrated back/forward on adobe.

alt+ left arrow works wonders

I was actually upset that Levin posted this a few weeks too late when I have already purchased a 5 year alldata access -_- yaks

Its worth the $6 imho

Bax

Reaction score
Re: 98 99 00 01 02 Honda Accord i4 v6 Service Manual

Glad it was up to your expectations and hopefully surpassed them =P. My apologies on sending it to you later then I mentioned.

Low and behold i was telling you to have faith in your electronics yesterday and I ended up dropping my laptop last night once I got home and harddrive said ByeBye.

Alldata has pretty much the exact same things with the addition of recalls/tsb, part#s for parts, shop labor hours etc.

---
PS. Not sure if it was someone from here or simply eBay who made a best offer. The price is set as it is on "buy it now" at 5.89US(the .89 accounting for eBay insertion fees and paypal fees). The best offer option was just chosen as it allowed for a cheaper insertion fee. That being said if you're going to make a best offer do not make it for $2.00 lolz. It just made me laugh and i'm not going to bother to accept or reject it.

oh hell yes, it met my expectations, but that's saying a lot because I was hoping this would be like the service manuals we use at school for aircraft. I've been wanting something like this for our cars for a long time, and the Haynes manual didn't really do much for me. The Haynes is junk compared to this. Thank you again!

And I told you not to worry about the time! haha I didn't get to even look at it until lunch today anyways.

wow, that's dumb. This is a steal for $6, I guess some people don't know a hard copy of just the shop manual is $100....

001Stunna

Reaction score
this thing is awsome!! thanks :beer:
everyone needs this, its only 5$
Glad you were happy with it. Let me know if you encounter any problems with it but its pretty straight forward to use. I've done my best to check all page-linkages and made sure all are working and fixed what wasn't.

payment sent. check your paypal.
Thanks and sorry for the little delay, e-manual has been sent to you.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Did you write this service manual? If not, do you have written permission from the person/company that did to sell it for profit?

Back