Fitment Questions

Camj0703

Reaction score
I have a 2002 honda accord looking for answers on what needs to be done for rims. Soon im ordering my new rooms theyre 18x9.5/front/10.5/rear +22 offset. Im not entirely worried about the fronts im worried about my rears. So my question is what do i need to do to fit these 10.5 in the rear? Im going to put these rims on 215 or 205/45 or 40/18s. Anyone and everyone comment thanks!

Narftastic

Reaction score
Wheels*

Roll and pull fenders. Relocate rear bumper tab. Go with 215/40, 45 would be way to fat. Also will need some negative camber to achieve good fitment.

Ps. You could've just asked this in the "wheel fitment thread". :thumbsup:

Camj0703

Reaction score
I'm new to this lol, how far do you think they will need pulled an how do I relocate the rear bumper tab?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Dang going aggressive dude, good luck! What wheels are you getting?

And as mentioned if you search for bumper tab or relocate bumper tab you will get a couple DIY's. It might be in the master DIY list.

Camj0703

Reaction score
Secret :) I'm definitely going to have to pull is it hard to pull and does anyone know of anyone in the Columbus area that does pull fenders? I know a bunch of people who roll fenders. I pumped for the new set up. Would you recommend 215/40/18 or 215/45/18? Just like to know everything since people have actually done this before

Brad2274

Reaction score
go to fitmywheels.com it'll tell you what you need to know, 215/40/18s will slow your speedo by 4% apparently, and 45/18s wont change the speedo but look a little meaty

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
I ran 18x10 +11 which is very similar "poke" wise to the setup you are wanting to run. I also had 215/35 tires but I wouldn't recommend 35's. I didn't have much pull at all, just quite a bit of camber. I only had about an finger's width gap between the inner barrel of the wheel and my coilover but I ran a wicked tuning kit.

You should also specify how low you want to go because on stock height you will not need and fender modifications.

Camj0703

Reaction score
I wanna try to go back to where I was before I winterized my car so about an inch or inch an inch and a half off the ground. I'm on Megan racing coilovers adjustable damper kit right now. But it it is better ill race to have perfect fitment. Thoughts? It you look at my page you can see my height pretty well

Back