What did you do today Auto Detailing related?

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
How to use 303 Fabric Guard

This product can be applied to floor mats, carpet, fabric seats, fabric convertible tops. I chose to use black floormats as an example with this demonstration. Clean the floormats with an appropriate upholstery cleaner. I used Folex from Home Depot. Keep repeating until floormat is clean. Use a towel and wipe up any leftover residue or dirt. Let the floormat fibers completely dry before spraying product. Spray 303 Fabric guard in a crosshatch pattern. Use a brush to brush in the product into the fibers after each coat. We will be using 2 coats to ensure complete coverage. Let it sit for 24 hrs and it will be ready for use again.

DetailedByPrecision3551 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

DetailedByPrecision3540 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

DetailedByPrecision3558 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

DetailedByPrecision3599 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

DetailedByPrecision3577 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

jypatric

Reaction score
Removed the hard water spots on windows. I used the Stoner Water Spot Remover.

Volo

Reaction score
Question to detail enthusiasts regarding auto body work: I did re-paint and put the clear coat on my car last summer, however, didn't have time to do the wet sanding and two-step buffing + polishing for my car before the winter came. It says that I had to do those steps (wet sanding, buffing, polishing) at least 2 weeks after I put the clear coat on. If its been almost a year since I put the clear coat, how is that two step process will affect the overall auto body look if I do it soon? Or the time won't affect it at all?

Back