Can u guess what it is?

604ACCORD

Reaction score
This used to be my pride and joy until I got a wife and baby now it just sits and rots until I sell it.. was a real nice car I might keep it and fix it back up when I get the time.. I pretty much built the whole thing except the tail light swap
20140301_131059.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140301_131116.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Looks like Chevy cavalier...no idea tho. Japanese?

Varnell

Reaction score
No idea, but the license plate says "Junk". :troll3:

I can definitely appreciate the work you've put into it. I'm guessing it's not Japanese with the Bow tie tail lights. lol

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I knew somebody would comment the plate # but you guys are on the right track it is domestic and yes I put a **** load of body work into this car.. It has BMW e3 headlights and 94 corvette taillights. All the side skirts and door panels have been molded onto the car. The interior is rat bagged from sitting pretty much needs a new interior im sooo pissed at myself for letting it sit and deteriorate

Here is a hint its a 3.1 liter with a piss load of engine work done to it ready for a 100 shot of NOS or 15 psi of boost

LeoY

Reaction score
I'll go with monte carlo.

Damn... too late and wrong. lol

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Now that I look at these pics I think im going to revive it. This car used to get so much attention from people and police LOL. The cops hated it!!!! I had multiple vehicle inspections given to me by police but it always passed. When I took it to gm they used to think it was an Accord obviously not a 6th gen though. I will keep you folks updated with progress if I decide to fix her up

Last edited:

Varnell

Reaction score
^The only thing I like about going to the dealership is seeing their reaction to my modifications.

I agree with reviving it. There's way too much time, sweat, tears, and money invested in that car.

Back