Doms 1990 Mustang GT

f20bcg3

Reaction score
well ****, my bad about the FB problem. youtube was taking forever to upload a video. and fb said it should work. i'll try putting them on youtube. and i set the video to private, but should be viewable with the link provided

i made the YT video unlisted, updated in about car section

Checkd them out car sounds great pulls good also .... could u some elbow grease but overall great car

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Sounds like she pulls hard. Did he ever tell you what can is in there? Did he upgrade the valve train at all?

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
I have no idea. Honestly i dont think he does either haha. Once i get it to comfortable running condition ill look into it more. Im gonna pull out the radiator, fan, water pump, crank pulley, harmonic balancer, and timing cover off today and try to clean up a bit. I think the coolant is coming from a leaky water pump gasket and i might have coolant in the oil from the oil pan gasket corners. Im buying a full timing gasket kit this weekend. Then hopefully she wont leak any more coolant or oil and i can drive it around town

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Careful with the water pump bolts, they prefer to spend the rest of their life right where they are lol

Besides my clutch due to no lift, that was the only other thing I paid a shop to do cause they don't like to come out. Hopefully yours will be easier.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
Any other bolts ive taken off so far have been easy enough to do. Ill keep that in mind while doing it. My biggest worry is the crank nut

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Iirc, it was an aluminum into cast issue causes them to freeze up and snap a lot. Just a heads up

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
bottom of the OP :lawl:

i got the rad, fan, and accessory belt taken off along with the tension pulley. there is a plate/bracket bolted in that i need to remove, but i dont have the right size wrench to take it off. also gonna need something to take off the crank pulley nut.

Back