Anyone relocate fuse box?

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Tried searching for anyone who has relocated their fusebox and I heard someone say they did but never showed any pictures or showed what they did. Was thinking of putting mine in the glove box but wanted to see if someone else has done this already so if there's a better way please let me know. Also wasn't quite sure where to put this thread.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Hmmmm, I've seen this done before on an S10. Same idea, just placed in the glove box like you want. It's doable, but very tedious and requires a lot of patience and electrical know-how. :beer:

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
The only person I can think of that has done this is Herman. He relocated his to the Passenger airbag location. I think he had it in a thread with pictures somewhere but not 100% sure. Hit him up see if he'll provide more info.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's not that difficult, just time consuming moving all the wires. Nothing needs cut or spliced.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just keep in mind that the heater box/blower motor assy is normally right there. So that would leave even less room to work with.

Stanced99

Reaction score
its completely useless unless u plan on making it strictly for shows, had this done on my civic and its a pain in the *** to work on anything if it breaks...just my 2 cents

Back