Ride of the Year "iHazSnail"

J30MAN

Reaction score
this is straight function and form...awesome ride and congrats this is a big one!

Accord_J30A

Reaction score
One of my favorite Accord Sedan. I saved everyone of your Accord pictures:wub: Congratz man!

iHazSnail

Reaction score
thank you

Congrats! :omgbd:

Whats the asking price? :leeann:
Thank you. 11k :)

Congrats Jack
and yes i totally just called you Jack lol
:rwerd: thanks

congrats bro. I cant say I didnt see this coming. Keep up the good, i mean great work.

congrats shahid

+1 for the x-men crew :leeann:
Thank you

Congrats homie I remember when you first got on this site, talk about putting in work lol congrats ride is nuts.
haha yeah its been quite a run so far thanks a lot :)

congrats bro... u still suck for still selling but i want to see 400WHP on the dyno before i put money down on it lol
lol i thought my words were better than a dyno sheet for you but i guess i was wrong :sad:

Congrats man! and what ^^ said, i want em fogs!
thanks pal :)

congrat ihazsnail who now ihazring who now is ihazrideoftheyearrotm... :peace:

hahahaha......grasshopper's....CF4, I think there are currently 3 of us that have them.....or at least that have posted pics of our rides with them mounted.
:haysm9:

glad you got rid of that other spoiler. looks much better with the flush mount. congrates man.

this is straight function and form...awesome ride and congrats this is a big one!

One of my favorite Accord Sedan. I saved everyone of your Accord pictures:wub: Congratz man!

Congratulations, well deserved win. :bowdown:

Are you done with it or is there still more to come?
Thanks a lot everyone for all the love and support.

I am done with it but im not done with it. I want to cross 400WHP as i mentioned before and i know motor is good for it but since the car is for sale, i am not sure if i want to risk it.

1bad6

Reaction score
VERY good looking car man...applause!! It's really a joy to look at. Why exactly are you selling it and why do you care if it crosses 400whp if you're going to get rid of it?

iHazSnail

Reaction score
wow congrats love this car so much
Thank you.

VERY good looking car man...applause!! It's really a joy to look at. Why exactly are you selling it and why do you care if it crosses 400whp if you're going to get rid of it?
Thank you :)
I am kind of debating if i should let it be and sell it or take a risk of ****ing things up and peruse that 400whp out of an F23. So lets see what happens.

Congrats Shahid! Well deserved by far!
Thank you sir! Looking forward for your progress like always :)

Back