Nick's CG3 (UPDATE 5/30/16)

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Re: 2001 ex coupe

holy god damnnnn, lol remove the body kit and that huge pw jdm decal lol

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

What parts are you talking about all you need is what your current bumper is connected to and That's it. Your car is USDM not JDM.. does password jdm even make anything worth a damn for our cars.

Drop it and put some wheels on it.

As long as you like it That's all that matters

Happy Modding!

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

i actually need all the front end parts. the guy i got the car from took out the safety stuff so i need to get all of that stuff. and no they dont really make much other than universal honda stuff

SykVSyx

Reaction score

i actually need all the front end parts. the guy i got the car from took out the safety stuff so i need to get all of that stuff. and no they dont really make much other than universal honda stuff

I don't have the link to the online Honda Manual the lists the whole front end assembly, but are you talking about the re-bar?

What other parts are missing?

Last edited:

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

a couple other small things and i need a new left fender too. someone hit my car in the school parking lot and cracked it

SykVSyx

Reaction score

P1010043.jpg

This is an old pic of my front end, so in case there is something you may have overlooked, hopefully this will help you out. There is also a piece of styrofoam that goes over the re-bar.

P1010037.jpg

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

all of it. and the bar that goes across between the headlights, mine is all bent to hell. and whatvever the things are under the fenders too. oh and new headlights

SykVSyx

Reaction score

You need fender liners, do you have the underbody liner that attaches to the fender liners?

I hope you got a good deal on this car with all of this stuff missing.

Back