Datechboss's 2016 Nissan Rogue

datechboss101

Reaction score
Figured, I give this a shot. I was looking around and saw there was not that many modded 2nd gen Nissan Rogue's in this country. So this thread is dedicated to that ride. This car was bought brand new back in 12/24/15 and is completely paid off.

Some mods done to it so far:
1. Weather tech floor mats

However, later on, in these up-coming years, I got plans to modify it.

Here is my plans:
1. Repaint the silver plastics to either blue or black.
2. Upgrade rims from 18s to 19s.
3. Tint tail-lights
4. Possibly do either an LED or HID conversion (LED was an option)
5. Air Suspension
6. Hack the headunit to enable video playback while in park

Let me know what other mods I should do.

Here is a pic of it next to Lucky (will have more pictures sometime in the near future):
https://photos.app.goo.gl/TajdRcASvY1mvLme2

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Have you joined a Nissan Rogue forum yet? Might be a good idea to see what others are doing to them.

datechboss101

Reaction score
Have you joined a Nissan Rogue forum yet? Might be a good idea to see what others are doing to them.

Here is the issue with the Nissan Rogue forums.... They combined the first and second gens into the same category... so it will be all mixed up and whatnot.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Can't say I've seen a Rogue on air ha. Good luck with the DVD issue, you could always try asking a car audio shop if they have any pointers. I'm sure they see those types of issues all the time.

datechboss101

Reaction score
Haven't been on here for a while... Kinda got busy these few weeks and will be very busy these next two months, but I happened to get an idea of swapping the current QR25 motor with a Godzilla R34 Skyline RB26 motor that can push over 1000 whp on stock internals. I might have to contact some shops down in Miami for quotes for the air suspension install and probably some nice 19s to replace the stock 18s.

Back