new to the form w/ my 2002 accord stick

IM77

Reaction score
greenbelt md

love my honda. ended up buying an exact 2002 Ex 4DR 5Speed accord with F23 Engine. My mechanic put the f23 60K mile engine in it, odometer says about 235K miles on it, My girlfriend was driving it about 3 weeks ago and she fell asleep at the wheel, ran over a curb and through alot of bushes, pushing the front tires back into the wheel wells. Engine to the back is perfectly fine, starts fine. I paid about $2800 for the car about 8 months ago. I thought it was the end since I dont know to much about suspension so I ended up just buying another 2002 accord since I loved this bodystyle. Then last week my mechanic comes by and shockingly says about 750$ to repair:banghead:!! So im pissed, and now I dont know what to do with it since I cant have 2 cars at my apt complex, so if someone wants it, or anyone needing it for parts please respond. Ill let it go for $1000. I just dont want the tow truck to come take it to the junkyard, Id rather help someone else out who loves hondas as much as i do. I live in Greenbelt, MD

Back