Jersey City anyone? Happy to be here...

LouisLV_

Reaction score
My name is Louis, 27yr old Graphic Designer outta Jersey City, NJ. This is my 2nd car, but my first time taking on a project.

Heres my girl. 2000 Accord EX (v4) / 146k / Stock Everything (Minus front lip + roof wing + radio)

Future plans include:
-Suspension (coilover kit)
-Brakes
-Rims
-Interior (different seats or switch to black leather)
-Maybe engine swap if the budget allows
-Once done she gets fresh paint

2yjofly.jpg

runtpu.jpg

(One small seat rip)

fldg6h.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I thought about graphic design back when but ended up doing industrial.

Lots of potential with a white coupe, hope it’s a great car for you. Future plans sound good.

LouisLV_

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I thought about graphic design back when but ended up doing industrial.

Lots of potential with a white coupe, hope it’s a great car for you. Future plans sound good.

thanks bro. theres so much to learn here im anxious to try a lot of new things.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Check out the master DIY list, and the cheap easy mods thread. Going through the members rides section is also a good way to get ideas.

These cars are easy to work on, everything comes off with a clip or a screw lol. That’s the nice thing about older cars.

lenz973

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, that car definitely has a lot of potential. I know being out here it is rare to see a 6th Gen accord out here that looks nice. If you need help with any info or suggestions lmk.

LouisLV_

Reaction score
Hey guys got a quick question, seeing as how this is a 4 cylinder 2.3L what are my simplest engine swap options?

Engine capacity:L4, 2.3L 16V SOHC VTEC 150HP
Engine series:4-Cyl. 2.3L
Engine type:2.3L L4 SOHC 16V

Back