DBO867's 1998 Accord LX 5spd

DBO867

Reaction score
Were those MB wheels on one of your older pics? I think I've got the same wheels on my accord but I'm missing one of the center caps :rotflmao:

Yea they are haha. These wheels are everywhere, theres atleast 10 cars in my city alone with them on

Accordx

Reaction score
Yea they are haha. These wheels are everywhere, theres atleast 10 cars in my city alone with them on

Yeah they don't look too bad but I wish they were black instead of alloy. But for the price they are decent wheels. Better look than stock wheels but that's just me.

DBO867

Reaction score
Yeah they don't look too bad but I wish they were black instead of alloy. But for the price they are decent wheels. Better look than stock wheels but that's just me.

Yea, theyre not ugly or anything. I just got tured of seeing it everywhere, and i eventually had to get rid of it since i went 5 lug

DBO867

Reaction score
Started the wrap today, and all i can say is, its a tedious job

Snapchat-172366924.jpg

(Snapchat picture)

Only did the hood and front bumper, ironically those two parts were already white. Going to knock out the fenders and a few other parts tomorrow.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Cool bro it looks good, cant wait to see whole car done. Its easy but its not, you know what I mean? Once you get into it and figure out little techniques it gets easier. I did interior parts still haven't tried exterior yet.

DBO867

Reaction score
Cool bro it looks good, cant wait to see whole car done. Its easy but its not, you know what I mean? Once you get into it and figure out little techniques it gets easier. I did interior parts still haven't tried exterior yet.

Damn wrap job looks good man keep it up I cant wait to see the end results haha

Thanks guys, honestly cant wait to see it done either. For now, just doing little by little, cant rush it or else ima screw it up somehow. Im gonna possibly do everything besides the rear quarter panels and side mirror tomorrow, those seen to be pretty difficult. So I might just wait till my friend is free again. Rough guesstimate of finish look, hopefully next week. Heres some updated pictures from today with the fenders done.

20170330_231331.jpg

20170330_231257.jpg

20170330_231529.jpg

phi1542

Reaction score
Yeah man take your time don't rush it. I thought you had the TLS wheels? Or was that someone else haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back