e-motors usa Coilovers from eBay

Joze6thgen

Reaction score
recently i bought the E-Motors USA Coilovers for my Accord and i have to admit that they are good enough for be a ebay stuff...

smooth ride
easy set up
perfectly fitment
not stiff at all
- WHEN I SAY NOT STIFF I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE A TRAMPOLINE!!! STILL STIFF...

they feel super great on curbs at high speed

i recommend them! :win:

the 6th gen on my signature is the one that i've installed

Last edited:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
You do realize people buy coilovers to be stiff right? Especially people who runs very aggressive setups or are 23" lower to avoid bottoming out.

Also this could have been posted on the suspension review.

They look pretty legit, but I still wouldn't trust them especially with no info given on the spring rates.

Joze6thgen

Reaction score
so if people wants so bad a stiff ride why ksport tein or other brands make them adjustable? so you can adjust them to not be sooo stiff? for me they are ok because im not looking for a trampoline car i just want a perfect fitment i dont like buy some springs and dont fit where i want to...

Im NOT drifting or going to the track so i dont need a tein suspension or ksport to make my car looks nice as matter of fact why i should put a $1k coilovers kit? i just got a accord not an Evo or STI...

ejreams

Reaction score
Well.. lets think about this logically.

If you go over a bump or dip in the road, what happens? Your car moves up and down from its original position. So if you lower the center of gravity closer to the ground.. then you clearly need to tighten that movement. That is why its important to have a 'tight' coilover.

Why are some of them adjustable?

Well, the dampening is adjustable which is the rate at which the suspension is allowed to decompress, or raise.

Not adjustable in the spring rate, though it can be changed, it is a solid state because that is what controls the compression or dropping motion.

If and when that wears, depends on the quality and foreseen 'life' of the products you buy.

That is why people advise against cheap suspension products because it is certainly an important part of your vehicle. Putting the modification/performance and aesthetic aspects aside, it is what keeps you and your vehicle safe, as well as other drivers and their vehicles.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
Im NOT drifting or going to the track so i dont need a tein suspension or ksport to make my car looks nice as matter of fact why i should put a $1k coilovers kit? i just got a accord not an Evo or STI...

:snoopfacepalm:

SCARFACE2392

Reaction score
You know what? Good luck with life and everything that you do, because you know what you're doing :)

Not even worth the troll. Im done helping people Sighhhhhhhh***

recently i bought the E-Motors USA Coilovers for my Accord and i have to admit that they are good enough for be a ebay stuff...

smooth ride
easy set up
perfectly fitment
not stiff at all
- WHEN I SAY NOT STIFF I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE A TRAMPOLINE!!! STILL STIFF...

they feel super great on curbs at high speed

i recommend them! :win:

the 6th gen on my signature is the one that i've installed

Back