What version accord is this?

Varnell

Reaction score
I see a Euro 6th gen coupe. I also see the euro license plate and have no idea what those four black circles are. Maybe some sort of led inserts?

Last edited:

ImagioX1

Reaction score
Are you asking about the color? I see a Euro 6th gen coupe. I also see the euro license plate and have no idea what those four black circles are. Maybe some sort of led inserts?

I mis-wordered my first sentence. I changed it now though.

I thought that the euopean version was the same as ours, but on this one the headlights are completely clear, it has turn signals behind the front tire, no rear side markers, and whatever those things are in just under the lights.

Varnell

Reaction score
I mis-wordered my first sentence. I changed it now though.

I thought that the euopean version was the same as ours, but on this one the headlights are completely clear, it has turn signals behind the front tire, no rear side markers, and whatever those things are in just under the lights.

There are subtle differences between the NA, Euro, and JDM models. The first two are simple DIY projects if you're thinking about them. I'm not so sure about the headlight washers, though. I'm sure you could connect them to your windshield wiper fluid reservoir, but I seriously doubt it'd be worth it since they don't look all that good and they're not mandatory in the states.

Last edited:

ImagioX1

Reaction score
Yeah I see that. Upon further research I also found that it has electronicly adjustable headlight aiming. Im kinda jealous now...

DH48

Reaction score
Yeah I see that. Upon further research I also found that it has electronicly adjustable headlight aiming. Im kinda jealous now...

You dont have the switch under the stereo to adjust the headlight ? That is the most common thing on the accord in the EU.

And as said by other users the black things are headlight washers and they all came in black then the EU accord had body paint matching washers.

ImagioX1

Reaction score
You dont have the switch under the stereo to adjust the headlight ? That is the most common thing on the accord in the EU.

And as said by other users the black things are headlight washers and they all came in black then the EU accord had body paint matching washers.

Nope we dont have the switch under the stereo. THat something I neeeeeed LOL

Back