Wheel Fitment Thread

proscratch

Reaction score
I'm on 215 35 19 nitto neo gens with 19x9 moda r6 wheels, slight stretch on the tires which is perfecto. Slammed 6 inches down from factory height, rubs all day in the front no damage though.

Dat99accord

Reaction score
Hey guys,
so I got some 18x8.5 +35 offsets running on 225/40/18s all around
Im on koni yellows and gc sleeves. Im planning to lower it more so it can sit flush or maybe just a little tuck.
Was wondering if I would need to run any camber kits?

Last edited:

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Hey guys,
so I got some 18x8.5 +35 offsets running on 225/40/18s all around
Im on koni yellows and gc sleeves. Im planning to lower it more so it can sit flush or maybe just a little tuck.
Was wondering if I would need to run any camber kits?

I would advise running a rear camber kit, the rears can get a little out of hand. Wicked Tuning is the brand I use but Ingalls is also good.

Dat99accord

Reaction score
I would advise running a rear camber kit, the rears can get a little out of hand. Wicked Tuning is the brand I use but Ingalls is also good.

Yeah thanks. Ive been looking for ingalls or spcs. Its just I dont want to buy it if its unnecessary. Ive already rolled my front and shaved my rears.

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Yeah thanks. Ive been looking for ingalls or spcs. Its just I dont want to buy it if its unnecessary. Ive already rolled my front and shaved my rears.

You'll need it. I might also advise running 205 or 215/45 tires for a smallll stretch so you can go as low as you stated.

Back