Wheel Fitment Thread

Varnell

Reaction score
Alright, guys, what's the best way to go about testing wheel fitment? My FF2's and Ingall's camber kit are on.

Should I choose a camber such as -3 or -2 and get it aligned to those specs. Lower the car to desired height. Then get it aligned again to zero out toe.

I just don't see a way to nail down proper fitment without abusing an alignment shop. Also, no shops around here want to cut me a discount for multiple alignments.

Narftastic

Reaction score
Put the wheels on
See how it looks
Lower it to where you want it
Then adjust camber to where fitment is the way you want it...

Pretty much adjust everything yourself then get an alignment to just even out both sides so they match up.

Munchiez

Reaction score
what size spacers I need for stock 99 accord lx v6 rims? my custom rims got a crack in one so i have to ride my stock rims again for now, but i want to at least make it look good.

Oh, and Is it true if I go past 5mm I have to get longer studs? thanx

edit: oh, i am lowered on ff type 1 with 1 finger gap.

FRONT
20131012_163446_zps431d7ba2.jpg

BACK
20131012_163545_zps2a53260e.jpg

Last edited:

Munchiez

Reaction score
1. Try running a 5mm spacer

2. Do not run any more than 5mm spacer on stock studs

3. Your wheel looks fucked up in the first picture you posted

Thanks....yeah, they're not nice rims, they are my old stock rims, which the previous owner messed up pretty bad. Have no choice though, my custom wheels are messed up.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Well I can't change the offset now lol. But I am gonna try to mess with the front more.

Anyone know how much negative camber we can run up front? I have a SPC kit maxed out and it isn't enough. I have room between my strut and barrel but didn't know how much our arms will allow.

Should beable to get a good amount up front. One issue is that with a lot of camber upfront the knuckle can hit the coilover

Back