My Fellow 6th Genners.......

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Im truly Sorry

i just want to say that i did let down alot of people this year. been fairly selfish with myself and my car and putting priority over other things. some things may have been out of my control, but i cant blame them when its still my fault for them. i can go on making excuses abt my car being down, or lack of friends or whatever but when it comes down to the end of the day i try to make everyone happy. usually i throw money or free stuff at the issue but no one really cares about tht when it still left a bad taste in your mouth.

so, im gonna make a few changes in my life and attitude. take a break from even thinking about selling stuff and try to win back lost friends and commrades.

for the people who dont know me or what im talkin about, just keep moving on and dont post.

so to Nikita, Peter, Durrie and the others that may have been affect by me....Im sorry

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Badger, i met you once and you my dogg for life. i got nothing but mad love for you.
we are cool. i'll still whoop your *** in a race, but you my boy. we the only 2 in our meet crew with gas...haha.
it's all good. take care of yourself and then we settle things later.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i don't hate you either..but you haven't scammed me yet!!! :D haha

you know we have your back if you need any help advice...i am good for the advice BTW

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
word man, keep your head up. we never met, but im cool with ya through knowing you from on here. nothing but gained me as a friend from this great site :thumbsup:

and a little something to make you smile hahaha...

0626082235.jpg

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hey Matt,
I don't hate you as a person.. I don't even know you, so I can't make that judgement. I just hate how you handled our transaction; it was totally unprofessional and in the end, even shady. I am still waiting on the package, I'll let you know when I receive it. Stay well.

-Peace.

Back