Spy Vids of New Nissan Skyline GTR

angelplus

Reaction score
That thing looks sweet, my buddy is already on the waiting list for this car. Theres about 30 people ahead of him lmao at the dealership, and it hasn't even come out yet!!

dynasty

Reaction score
is it me or i'm the only one who likes Skyline sedan? haha

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Paddle shifters :mad: . Yeah, better have a manual. I know all the bimmer guys with smg rave about how much better it is (which is debateable, not just by preference). I don't care if an auto can shift faster than me, it's about control. But when i'm 75 and actually can afford it, i'll probably appreciate the auto with paddle shifters :D

shavedaccord

Reaction score
i'd much rather have paddle shifters than a stick...I guess its one of them things where you need to experience a car with them first

Jeffro

Reaction score
I have experinced it... And I still prefer my 5-speed :)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
i'd much rather have paddle shifters than a stick...I guess its one of them things where you need to experience a car with them first
I don't know, i've driven a bimmer with smg and it really just felt like an auto i could shift. I mean, yes, it shifted faster than me. Yes, it shifted more percisely than me. Yes, it will do it that way every time. But no clutch, no fun. That's my oppinion. Obviously there are great things and obviously people love it. But from my experience, i'll stick with something with a clutch.

Back