DIY how to make your clock light red in 5min UPDATED PICS

David_Van

Reaction score
): still hot spots.
npgp6f.jpg

-bl-

Reaction score
Its hard to get rid of hot spots, or i dont think you really can because of how the lights are placed in the cluster, some areas are always going to be brighter than others due to direct lighting =(

But looks pretty cool David, is that all with colouring?

David_Van

Reaction score
That was all with coloring but I hated it cause it was so dim so I just went out to buy some LEDs.
10yp0gp.jpg

They seem white in pictures but they have a hint of blue in them.

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the post. I'm going to do this pretty soon because I was working on my car and took out the black wire from my car's battery and the CD Player got reset and I didn't had no code so I was trying to take out my stock cd player to get the serial number so I call the Honda dealers for the code and I called many Honda dealers and they all give me the wrong code. Unfortunately I put it back everything and notice my car's clock light is not working but I can see the time. I noticed that someone else posted up something like this before and they even changed the gauge cluster light, ac/heat light and many things maybe I'll just change the clock and AC/HEAT light because it looks kind a easier and I'm already driving with a reverse gauge lights that I purchased from ebay.

-bl-

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the post. I'm going to do this pretty soon because I was working on my car and took out the black wire from my car's battery and the CD Player got reset and I didn't had no code so I was trying to take out my stock cd player to get the serial number so I call the Honda dealers for the code and I called many Honda dealers and they all give me the wrong code. Unfortunately I put it back everything and notice my car's clock light is not working but I can see the time. I noticed that someone else posted up something like this before and they even changed the gauge cluster light, ac/heat light and many things maybe I'll just change the clock and AC/HEAT light because it looks kind a easier and I'm already driving with a reverse gauge lights that I purchased from ebay.

yeah np's if your also looking to change the gauge cluster lights i would go say go for it, taking out the cluster is really easy, its seriously maybe 4 screws and then it just pops out, you need to unhook 3 connectors and then flip to the back of the cluster and unscrew the bulbs, theres a DIY that says which bulbs to replace on the cluster so that you change the gauge colour and not the code lights as well. hope all goes well for you!

Ryan

Reaction score
My clock light randomly started working. I will post a picture tonight after it gets dark. its blue.

hellfire127

Reaction score
Oh so that's why my clock never lights up....bulb must be out?

I have always thought it came stock like that lol, time to change it out now. Wow after all these years....

Back