Random Photos on my DSLR

DBO867

Reaction score
Ive been into photography since forever but just recently been able to get my hands on a dslr. Nothing too fancy, just a good starter canon rebel t3i. Still in the learning process, any tips and pointers will help. I actually want to take more automotive photography but none of my friends feel like their car is ready yet.

Here are a few favorite pictures from a couples months ago to yesterday.

My friends SC300 taken back in August 2015
IMG_0673u.JPG.jpg

This was taken in a somewhat dark parking lot in UCR campus
IMG_0870.jpg

Random pic, driving to LA, looked in the rearview and thought it wouldve been a good picture
IMG_1565.JPG.jpg

Went to The Broad Museum in LA yesterday. Heres a pic of the first artwork i seen right when i walked in.
IMG_2324.JPG.jpg

The infamous giant balloon dog from The Broad Museum also
IMG_2340.JPG.jpg

Taken from atop the Walt Disney Concert Hall. Very hipster shot haha
IMG_2359.JPG.jpg

Taken at the Griffith Observatory, not the actual moon, just a rendering display of the moon's cycle. Looks realistic though
IMG_2373.JPG.jpg

Well yeah, there you go. Feel free to critic me if you want, need all the help i can get.

Just thought i add in this pic taken from my Note 5. Photoception
20151129_165529.jpg

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice photos, the rolling shot looks pretty good. The lighting in the second photo isn't bad for night time.

So a stack of dishes is art? haha I like the giant balloon dog.

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Cool pics man! That SC300 looks sharp :driving:
You were at the broad yesterday, the 30th? I went on the 29th hahaha, just missed you! Lol! :lolrun:

DBO867

Reaction score
Nice photos, the rolling shot looks pretty good. The lighting in the second photo isn't bad for night time.

So a stack of dishes is art? haha I like the giant balloon dog.

Thanks, i just need some better lense so itll look more crisp. Thats the broad for ya, a bunch of random things considered art haha

nice shots, dude! i like the hipster one at the Walt Disney Concert Hall haha, and that rear view mirror one too.

Thanks! Yea i really like how those shots came out. I also have another version of the hipster pic. I took it with my phone, its a picture of my camera with the top pic on display. Man that sounded confusing haha. But this Galaxy Note 5 is amazing, has almost the same functions as a dslr

DBO867

Reaction score
Cool pics man! That SC300 looks sharp :driving:
You were at the broad yesterday, the 30th? I went on the 29th hahaha, just missed you! Lol! :lolrun:

Duuuude, i actually went on the 29th, i jus posted it yesterday. Ya know, it aint a new day unless i went to sleep haha

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Duuuude, i actually went on the 29th, i jus posted it yesterday. Ya know, it aint a new day unless i went to sleep haha

Haha oh really? What time did you go? I went at 1:30! We could have run into each other and never knew it hahahahaha.
I feel ya lol!

DBO867

Reaction score
Haha oh really? What time did you go? I went at 1:30! We could have run into each other and never knew it hahahahaha.
I feel ya lol!

Oh you went super early then. I got there around 4, chilled in the broad for about a hour and then went across. Snapped a few pictures at the concert hall and just left to chinatown and the observatory

Back