Morimoto/Mini H1 Projector retrofit + more

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
yea thats why i got them..the tsx was to much work..these should take no more than an hour each max if that. hopefully..haha im adding some CCFL lights tho..so itl be some more time setting those up..i still gotta read how to aim them correctly..

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
me 2 on tha aiming, but im a noob wats this ccfl u speak of, pls direct me to a good explaination

Last edited:

Cpyro

Reaction score
Im sure a few ppl asked in another thread about these but i forgot which one. Has anyone tried these in the High beams? if so did they pop right in or was more modding needed than in the lows?

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Im sure a few ppl asked in another thread about these but i forgot which one. Has anyone tried these in the High beams? if so did they pop right in or was more modding needed than in the lows?

Why are you retrofitting your highs ? They're bi-xenon

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

You will need to do some major cutting of the headlight reflector high beam bowl area to fit them. Problem is the clearance issue with the headlight lens. You might be able to trim the shroud to make it fit but you definitely have to cut the reflector bowl and mount them the screws/brackets/washer etc etc. It will not be "plug and play" like the low beam area.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
bump... yeah I know it's been awhile but this retro will be coming up for sale here soon. It's not perfect, if has some issues that I was too lazy to fix but it's an awesome start. Keep posted.

Back